Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you may order products, make requests or register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you may submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
The Information We DON’T Collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessity to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We offer gift-cards by which you can personalise a product you order for another person. Information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13 years old, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling us or sending us an email. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send an email to [email protected] or call +61 7 5497 0430.
This website www.vibrationalenergyalliance.com.au and its subdomains are operated by Canna-Vibe Pty Ltd (ABN:41 061 422 606) (we, us or our).
2. By continuing to use this website www.vibrationalenergyalliance.com.au and its subdomains you accept and you are bound to our Terms & Conditions. We may modify our Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice.
3. All data, text, graphics and images is owned by Canna-Vibe Pty Ltd and is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
4. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
5. While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the products and services being sold and/or advertised, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these products, services or materials.
6. The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information offered.
7. You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold us, the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
8. Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. We, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
9. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
By visiting our site(s) and submitting any information through the site, you agree to these terms and agree to waive any liability in regards to any use of your information from this moment forward. To stop any further contact, just write to [email protected] with your request to cancel your subscription.
All payments for our Products and Service Fees must be made in Australia Dollars using means of payment that we may approve from time to time. We currently require payments be made by a major credit card being VISA, MasterCard or Amex. We use Square for these services and do not hold or retain any card details.
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
Refund and Cancellation Policy for Clinic Consultations
If you need to reschedule your clinic appointment, please contact us on +61 7 5497 0430 no less than 48 hours before the appointment time. If you provide us with more than 48 hours notice we will happily reschedule you. If you provide us with less than 48 hours notice, there will be a cancellation fee of 50% of your consultation fee. We do not provide refunds for completed consultations.
No refunds are offered on any of our services or products.
If you have questions or comments regarding our services and products, please email us at [email protected] or call +617 5497 0430
Canna-Vibe Pty Ltd Medical Disclaimer
Limitation of Warranties.
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Canna-Vibe Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Canna-Vibe Pty Ltd does not warrant that: the medical information on this website will be constantly available or available at all; or the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediately medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
This medical disclaimer. We created this medical disclaimer using a form supplied via Freenetlaw by SEQ Legal. Other forms supplied by SEQ Legal include data protection policy forms.